Working with the Right Listing Agent
1. It is important to work with an experienced and honest agent. At Alexander Pfleger Real Estate, we will completely manage all of the suggestions mentioned below. We are a full service brokerage serving many areas of San Diego County. We work as a team and will ensure your home is not only
ready to sell, but we will be very persistent about advertising.
Condition of Your Home
2. Your home should be in good condition. As your agent we will research the homes that have recently sold in your area. If we determine that it would be beneficial to add updates or do repairs before listing, we will help complete these tasks. Our job is to take the stress out of selling your home.
Have a Variety of Nicely Shot Photographs
3. It is extremely important to not only have good quality pictures but to have a variety of them. I'm sure if you were browsing the MLS you would look at the listings with more than one photo. We will take professional photos of your home, including wide angles shots with a lot of light showing your homes superior features. We will shoot the largest bedroom, unless there is another room that really stands out. We will take numerous photos of the kitchen, since it is a big deciding factor for buyers. It would also be a nice touch, to set the table before photographing the dining room. We may even need to move furniture out of the living room to
show how spacious it is.
Advertise in more than one Category
4. When we put an ad in the newspaper or local magazine, we will place it in different categories. Potential buyers may run across your ad when browsing other classifications . We will print basic, but colorful postcards to send to surrounding neighborhoods and beyond. If the photos just do not capture the look of your home, we will take a virtual tour to include online. Alexander Pfleger Real Estate will be persistent and get your ads out every weekend. Our agents will hold open houses on Sunday when others are going on in the neighborhood. It is also recommended to hold open houses on Thursday evenings if circumstances permit.
This will allow us to get opinions from others about your home and we can make changes if needed.
Price Your Home to Sell
5. The last thing you want is for your home to sit. It is not recommended to test the market or ask for an unreasonable figure. We will examine the sold homes in your area taking into consideration square footage, home layout, location, schools, busy streets, and near by stores. In a buyer's market, we recommend to price your home a minimum of 2% less than the last similar sale. If you just can't agree to that price, then wait to sell if you don't want to be disappointed. Direct Capital & Real Estate Investments will do all the leg work for you and work with you to determine a good price for your home.
To link to this page simply place this html code into your website or blog:
<a href="http://www.sandiegobuyersmarket.com/home-selling.php" target="_blank"><font color="000099">San Diego Buyers Market.com</a></font> <font color="000000"> - Tips for selling your home.</font>